Saturday 11 April 2020

Tattletale

Is life a tattletale? 
It always ends up spilling a bean
of the not so joyous days 
and the unuttered truths I behold within. 

Or may it be an X-ray vision, 
that let's it peek through
the leathered cover, 
the crumbled pages of my diary, 
which accounts of my blinded vision, 
the flimsy layer of water that succumbs my eyes, 
the pillow talks I am often numb about, 
and all remorse I sulk blatantly. 

It makes me wonder truely
that how on earth do you know of all the lights
that have been exchanged for melancholy. 
For I am no man who speaks, 
who has learnt to smile without giving a clue. 
Then how do you know about me 
more than myself, 
Mom and Dad
Am talking about you! 

Wrote this one for my parents, who have some sorta superpower! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Flight

" Kamal! I want to drive your bullet." announced Shashikala. " Sure maa. Where do you want me to take you? Rajiv Nagar marke...